ATTENTION VISA/VPAY CARD HOLDERS
The regulations from VISA, all Visa card customers need to have an IPIN activated on their card to be able to use on www.flyaero.com This site is protected with Verified By Visa(VbV) – Visa Password-Protected Identity Checking Service and requires that the card is enrolled to participate in the VbV program. If your Visa Card issued by Nigerian Banks is not enrolled, kindly follow the steps outlined below:
Follow the steps below to enroll your card for VBV enabled transactions.
1. Locate a nearest VISA/VPAY enabled ATM machine
2. Insert your card and punch in your ATM PIN
3. Select the PIN change option
4. Select Internet PIN(i-PIN) change option
5. Insert any four – six digits of your choice as your IPIN
6. Re-enter the digits entered in step5
7. If you have done the above correctly, a message is displayed that your PIN was changed successfully. This means your card is now enrolled in the VbV program and you have an internet PIN (i-PIN) which can be used for any internet related transactions
8. Note that IPIN and VBV code are the same
9. Login to www.flyaero.com and continue with the transaction. The IPIN is to be entered on the Verifiedby VISA page.
ABOUT VERIFIED BY VISA
Verified by VISA (VBV) is a password protected identity checking service developed by VISA to significantly reduce the risk of fraud in online transactions. It protects customer identity and thereby improves the security of Internet payments. It also reduces disputed transactions.
VISA CARD Terminologies
Full Card Number – It is the 16 digit card number imprinted on the front of the card.
Expiry date – It is the month and year of expiry of the card.
Name of Card Holder – This is the full name of the card holder printed on the card.
CVV – It is a 3 digit number printed on the back of the card near to the card holder’s signature strip.
VBV PIN or IPIN – These two are the same codes by different names. VBV or VByV stands for Verified By VISA and IPIN for Internet PIN.